Have you ever ended up with minor problems when you drive off a rental lot? Well, this post is definitely a must read!
At Coles, we always strive for excellent customer service. Today we would like to inform you on a few tips that will be helpful for you especially if this is your first time renting a vehicle.
- You will need a valid driver’s license & credit card to rent a vehicle.
- Always check to see if rental companies accept your insurance.
- Check to see all documents for vehicles are updated before leaving the lot.
- Ensure your rental agreement is always in the vehicle.
- Always check to see the fuel level.
- Always express your concern during vehicle inspection before leaving the lot.
- You are responsible for any damage or loss of your rental vehicle.
- Check if there are additional fees to drop off vehicles before contract date.
- Skip the Airport. Airport rentals cost more.
- Opt for economy cars. You’ll save more on gas!